Until further notice all United Farmers State Bank locations will be drive-thru or by appointment only due to COVID-19.
United FSB Message Board
2020 Upcoming Holidays: The bank will be closed or have modified hours on the following holidays:
- Closing Early Friday, April 10, 2020, in observance of Good Friday
- Closed Monday, May 25, 2020, in observance of Memorial Day
- Closed Monday, September 7, 2020, in observance of Labor Day
- Closed Monday, October 12, 2020, in observance of Columbus Day
- Closed Wednesday, November 11, 2020, in observance of Veteran’s Day
- Closed Thursday, November 26, 2020, in observance of Thanksgiving
- Closing Early Thursday, December 24, 2020, in observance of Christmas Eve.
- Closed Friday, December 25, 2020, in observance of Christmas
Did You Know?
United FSB offers many services that provide convenience to your busy life as well as security to your personal information:
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Account to Account (A2A) and Person to Person (P2P) transfers
- Bill Pay
- Debit Cards with Fraud Protection
- Credit Cards
- Identity Theft Protection
More information about these Services can be found under the Services Tab or ask a Customer Rep for more information at any of our locations.