What is A2A/P2P?
- A2A (Account to Account) transfers is an easy way for you to send money electronically to or from your United Farmers State Bank account to or from another account held in your name at a different bank. Save on your checks, a stamp, or an extra trip to the bank. It’s fast, it’s easier, and secure. No more worrying about deposits or loan payments being lost in the mail and your personal information stolen.
- P2P (Person to Person) payments is an easy way for you to send money electronically from your United Farmers State Bank account to anyone who has a bank account in the United States. P2P makes sending and receiving money as easy as emailing and texting. If you know your recipient’s cell phone number or email address, you can now send money directly to their bank account, making it even easier for them to receive your money. P2P also offers a Request Money feature that lets you request money from others and receive it directly to a United Farmers State Bank account of your choice. Saves an extra trip to the bank to cash or deposit a check and protects your personal information.
What can I use A2A for?
- You can use A2A to send or receive money to or from any other account you have at any other bank account in the United States. There are many ways you can use it to make your life easier, such as:
- Send money to pay a loan at another bank
- Pull money from another bank to pay a loan at United Farmers State Bank
- Transfer money from your joint account at ABC Bank to your household account at United Farmers State Bank
What can I use P2P for?
- You can use P2P to send or receive money to or from anyone who has a bank account in the United States. There are many ways you can use it to make your life easier, such as:
- Paying rent to your landlord or roommate
- Giving monetary gifts to family and friends
- Sending money to your child at college
- Splitting the bill at a restaurant
Are there any fees to use P2P?
- There is no fee to send or receive P2P transfers.
Are there any fees to use A2A?
- There is no fee to send or receive A2A transfers that complete.
- There is a Failed Transfer fee of $25.00 per transfer if your transfer does not complete.
Will any personal information be shared with my recipient when I initiate a P2P payment?
- No account or financial information will be shared with your recipient. In order to process your transaction, we may share your name, email address and phone number with the recipient, along with anything you type into the message field.
Can I send money to someone without an United States bank account?