United Farmers State Bank Mobile Banking App
Registration and Login Process
Enrollment: In order to utilize the United Farmers State Bank Mobile Banking App, an account holder must enroll in Online Banking on their PC. This involves setting up challenge questions and answers.
Device Registration: After enrollment in Online Banking, a device must be registered in order to be utilized. This process utilizes a challenge question and answer from the online banking enrollment process. See steps below to register a device.
Steps for Device Registration and Accessing the App
Phone and Tablet Interfaces
To start the registration process, follow these steps:
- Install the app from the Google, Apple or Windows Marketplace (depending on your device). Search for UnitedFSB App, or United Farmers State Bank to find our app – look for our logo!
- In the Online ID field, enter the user name used for Online Banking .
- A challenge question used for Online Banking is then presented. Enter the answer to the challenge question; then, tap the Next button.
- Read and accept any disclosures, terms of service, policies, or other agreements that are presented.
- Enter the password used for Online Banking.
- Confirm the site key for security purposes. This site key is the same as for Online Banking.
- To review the contents of the disclosure, tap the View Disclosure button.
- The device is now registered.
- After the device is registered, you can begin using the app at any time.
- Tap the United Farmers State Bank App icon to open the application.
- Type in your username.
- Verify the security key
- Enter the password.
- Tap the Login button. The application then displays the home page.