United FSB Message Board
Effective July 27, 2020 all United Farmers State Bank locations will be drive-thru or by appointment only until further notice. Per Emergency Executive Order 20-81 masks must be worn when entering the bank for an appointment unless you are an Exempt Individual per the Order.
2020 Upcoming Holidays: The bank will be closed or have modified hours on the following holidays:
- Closed Monday, October 12, 2020, in observance of Columbus Day
- Closed Wednesday, November 11, 2020, in observance of Veteran’s Day
- Closed Thursday, November 26, 2020, in observance of Thanksgiving
- Closing Early Thursday, December 24, 2020, in observance of Christmas Eve.
- Closed Friday, December 25, 2020, in observance of Christmas
Did You Know?
United FSB offers many services that provide convenience to your busy life as well as security to your personal information:
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Account to Account (A2A) and Person to Person (P2P) transfers
- Bill Pay
- Debit Cards with Fraud Protection
- Credit Cards
- Identity Theft Protection
More information about these Services can be found under the Services Tab or ask a Customer Rep for more information at any of our locations.