At United Farmers State Bank, we offer low, competitive rates. Our lending team specializes in agriculture lending. They are knowledgeable about farming, marketing, government programs, and risk management. Our goal is to help farmers meet their financial needs whether they need operating, machinery, or land financing needs.
Below is a list of financing products to help meet those needs:
- Operating Loans and Line of Credits
- Livestock Purchasing
- Crop Inputs
- Machinery/Equipment Purchase and Refinancing
- Rural Acreages
- Farm Land Purchases and Refinancing
- Farm Service Agency Guarantee
- Guaranteed Annual Operating Line of Credits
- Guaranteed Operating Term Loans
- Rural Finance Authority Loans
- Farmer Mac Program Loans
- AgBMP Loans (Agriculture Best Management Practices):
Providing low interest financing to farmers, agricultural businesses and rural landowners for improvements to feedlots, manure handling and hauling, private sewer systems, conservation tillage and planting equipment, terraces, windbreaks, and more as identified and approved by the County Soil and Water Conservation District.